When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
One of the ways in which I collect information is through the use of technology called cookies. If you want more information about it, please click on this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
- Personalized cookies to remember with people or websites you have interacted, so that you can show related content.
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
- Security Cookies are used to avoid security risks. Mainly to detect when someone is trying to hack into your spanishconmigo.com account.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website, which analyze the use made by the users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google. The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
- Social media: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on Like or Share buttons. Next you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this web uses in its own cookies / privacy policies:
- Facebook Cookies, find out more information on cookies policy
- Twitter Cookies, find out more information on cookies policy
- Instagram Cookies, find out more information on cookies policy
- Google+ Cookies, find out more information on cookies policy
- Linkedin Cookies, find out more information on cookies policy
- Youtube Cookies, find out more information on cookies policy
- Zoom Cookies, find out more information on cookies policy
- Affiliation service platforms: they use browser cookies to track sales that originated on this website in the affiliate programs with which this website collaborates.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Guide of the most popular browsers
CONFIGURACIÓN DE COOKIES PARA LOS NAVEGADORES MÁS POPULARES
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
More information about cookies
If you wish to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as «Do Not Track» tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you wish to allow.
Date of Revision: 05-03-2019