Simple Steps To A Successful Spanish Class
Bring a smile and desire for knowledge!
- Choose the time and frequency of class that best suit your daily activities and work scheduled.
- Preferably before any meal, or at least two hours after meals because your attention and interaction in class is higher.
- A time it does not match any time off at work.
- A comfortable schedule, when you have enough energy to keep you focus and take more advantage of class.
- Routine, it is recommended to always have the same day and hours of the week.
- Homework, remember to scheduled some time to do the tasks if applicable.
- The scheduled time according to our time difference.
The perfect spot for your Spanish Class
- Good lighting and temperature, so you don’t fall asleep.
- A comfortable place where you feel you want to be.
- A quiet place without distractions (people, noise-free, etc.), so you can focus in class.
- A tidy place where you can find whatever you need.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Good Internet connection
- Computer, laptop or tablet, they are more comfortable than a mobile.
- Skype or Zoom applications
- Basic knowledge: Using computer, Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Charged battery or charger
- Headphones, to minimize any noise and have a better understanding of class.
- Computer screen working
- Material for notes: notebook, paper and pen
- Printer, if you want to print anything (optional)
15 minutes before starting any class check that you have all material and your computer is working properly to have a smoothly class!
Unforeseen situations, remember:
The student can cancel or reschedule a class at any time and with no cost, as long as you notified 24 hours prior to the arranged class time.
There is a grace period of 15 minutes from the scheduled start time.
I will try to contact you via Skype, phone message or Whatsapp, if I am unable to reach you in the next 15 minutes the class will be cancelled and this specific class is considered null, therefore it cannot be rescheduled.
You can cancel or reschedule the session using any of the communication channels provided in the contact form, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you prefer by phone +44 (0) 7799 232 686.
- For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.