¿Cuál es tu nivel de español?
Realiza los test para averiguarlo
- Puedes realizar todos los tests (empezando por el «Test nivel A1» y acabando por el C1) o bien puedes hacer aquel que creas conveniente para tu nivel.
- Debes completar las frases eligiendo la opción adecuada.
- Para pasar un test es necesario acertar más del 70% de las preguntas.
- Si pasas un test quiere decir que estás por encima de ese nivel. Tu nivel se corresponderá con el del test más fácil que no apruebes.
Si por ejemplo apruebas el «Test nivel A1» y suspendes el A2, tu nivel es el A2.
What is your level of Spanish?
Take the tests to find out
- You can take all the tests (starting with the «Test level A1» and ending with C1) or you can take the one that you think is suitable for your level.
- You must complete the sentences choosing the appropriate option.
- To pass a test it is necessary to get more than 70% of the questions right.
- If you pass a test it means that you are above that level. Your level will correspond to the easiest test you do not pass.
For example: if you pass the «Level A1 Test» and fail A2, your level is A2.
The DELE diplomas are official titles of various levels and are accredited by the Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Ministry of Education of Spain.
Level A1 - A2
A1 – Beginners
A2 – Basic
1. Spanish Diploma Level A1: This level indicates that the student can use everyday spoken Spanish.
2. Spanish Diploma Level A2: This level indicates that the student can use written and spoken Spanish for everyday use.
Level B1 - B2
B1 – Intermediary
B2 – Advanced Intermediary
3. Spanish Diploma Level B1: This level indicates that the student can use and understand written and spoken Spanish in a variety of everyday and specific situations.
4. Spanish Diploma Level B2: This level indicates that the student can communicate in written and spoken Spanish in a range of situations.
Denomination: Advanced Intermediary
Level C1 - C2
C1 – Advanced
C2 – Advanced Superior
5. Spanish Diploma Level C1: This level indicates that the student can communicate fluently in written and spoken Spanish in general and specific situations.
6. Spanish Diploma Level C2: This level indicates that the student can communicate fluently and has mastered a high level of linguistic skills.
Denomination: Advanced Superior
SIELE is the International Service of Evaluation of the Spanish Language that certifies the degree of proficiency in Spanish through electronic means, and is aimed at students and professionals from the five continents.
It is promoted by the Cervantes Institute, the National Autonomous University of Mexico, the University of Salamanca and the University of Buenos Aires, which guarantees quality standards and good practices in the preparation of tests, and the use of different linguistic varieties of the Hispanic world.
SIELE certifies the degree of competence in the Spanish language through four tests: Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension, Written Expression and Interaction and Oral Expression and Interaction; and takes as reference the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) of the Council of Europe.
THE SPANISH CERTIFICATE SIELE IS RECOGNIZED BY INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS REFERRING IN EDUCATION AND LANGUAGES
> All exams and administrative processes are completed electronically in one of the evaluation centers available by appointment.
> There are more than 500 exam centres around the world.
> Results of knowledge levels of the Spanish language based on a scale of 1000 points, equivalent to CEFR levels.
It offers the possibility of completing a complete exam consisting of four segments (reading, writing, listening comprehension, oral expression), or even a partial exam that certifies particular sets of linguistic competences. There are 6 types of exams that adapt to your needs:
The most comprehensive online exam for certifying your Spanish proficiency.
It is a single multilevel exam that allows you to obtain the SIELE certificate, a document that includes a score from 0 to 1000, the result of the sum of your scores from each of the four tests, and associated with the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
COMPREHENSION OF READING + AUDITORY COMPRESSION + EXPRESSION AND INTERACTION WRITINGS + ORAL EXPRESSION AND INTERACTION
These are 5 other exam modalities based on a combination of the various tests.
Any of these four independent modalities enable you to obtain the SIELE Report and your obtained scores can be associate with the CEFR levels.
S1: READING COMPREHENSION + AUDITORY UNDERSTANDING
S2: READING COMPREHENSION + WRITTEN EXPRESSION AND INTERACTION
S3: AUDITIVE UNDERSTANDING + ORAL EXPRESSION AND INTERACTION
S4: ORAL EXPRESSION AND INTERACTION
S5: EXPRESSION AND INTERACTION WRITINGS + ORAL EXPRESSION AND INTERACTION
The results are delivered in a maximum of three weeks.
> The level of proficiency in Spanish (A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1) is identified through a single test.
> Segments the linguistic habilities of the students thanks to the score obtained in the different tests of the exam.
> Certificate of results (full exam) or Report (partial exam), depending on the type of exam.
> Valid for 5 years.